Sunday 17 March 2013

 What's up guys? I am going to tell you about my weekend... 



FRIDAY: On Friday after school I was in the Petone tennis club champs, I made it to the final, and unfortunately so did my brother Kieran. I played my hardest but in the end he beat me 7-4. Then we played                                                                                                                                            the under 12's doubles together in the final and we won 7-1. Finally we had to play 1 more game it was the under 18 doubles, we lost 7-4.              



SATURDAY: On Saturday I woke up really early because I had to play inter club tennis, we played against the other Petone team I was the only one in my inter club team that won. Then I went to Sam's birthday party, we played paint ball in Manor Park it was really fun, I hit the most people. We then went back to Sam's house and had dinner and dessert-YUMMY!



SUNDAY:I Had to get up early (again) cos I had Wellington champs (athletics) it was fun!!! I got a gold medal because our relay team was really fast. The relay team was Sage, me, Ben and Nathan.


I hope you like my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    
  

3 comments:

  1. Great impromptu post Patrick,
    Good to see you grabbing the chance to share your busy weekend's events!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog its nice i like your backround






    From Lui

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Patrick,
    I like your post. You must be a pro paintball and tennis player. I like playing paintball but it hurts a bit if you get hit. I also think you have a pretty cool background.

    JAMES :) :) :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete